Sun City Community
This quality community is centrally located within the Coachella valley, minutes from attractions and activities in Palm Springs, La Quinta, Indian Wells, El Paseo Shopping Area, The River - Restaurants Entertainment and Shopping Center, the Tram to San Jacinto, The Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Premium Outlet stores.
Created by one of the country's oldest, most respected developers, Del Webb, Sun City Palm Desert has a rare openness. Master planned to bring you closer to nature by keeping nature the focus with acres of greenbelt areas, lakes and mountain vistas.
· Approx. 5,000 homes
· Age restricted community. To live in a home, one person must be 55 years old.
· 24 hour gated community. 2 manned gates and 3 transponder homeowner access gates
· On Site Dining: 2 restaurants, Coffee Bar/”Martini” Bar, Grill
· Billiards & Game Room
· Hobby Rooms: Ceramics, Painting, Sewing, Stained Glass, Model Railroad
· Computer lab with classes offered
· Bocce Ball Center
· Tournament Quality Courts Tennis Center & Paddle Tennis
· On Site Business Center Post Office
· Two Fitness Centers with state-of-the-art equipment including indoor walking track
· Dance & Aerobics Studio
· Catch & Release Fishing Lake
· 1,200 SF Library
· Performing Arts Center
· Walking, Jogging and Biking Paths
· 4 Swimming Pools, (1 indoor pool)
· Greenbelts with walking paths, lakes, and 2 enclosed Dog Parks
· Offsite Recreational Vehicle storage.
· All included in the low HOA dues of $220 most Homes. (maintained units with higher HOA dues)
· Utility: Lower electric rates through Imperial Irrigation District.
· Investors: May purchase if under 55, at least one tenant must meet age requirement. One month minimum rental.
Tenants may enjoy the on-site amenities for a small fee. Tenants may enjoy golf discounts if a 3 month or longer rental.
Sun City Golf
No buy in for golf. The Mountain Vista Golf Club, a 36 Hole facility consisting of the Santa Rosa and San Gorgonio Golf Courses. Both of these spectacular venues are the creation of Billy Casper, one of professional golf’s legendary members. Mountain Vista Golf Club offers more than beauty and challenge, it is really a piece of art carved around one of the most exciting adult 55+ communities in the Desert of Southern California. The Mountain Vista Golf Club also offers a deluxe practice facility with the following amenities:
· Driving range
· Three putting greens
· Two chipping greens
· A green with practice bunkers
18-Hole Putting Course that will blow your mind with its challenge and incomparable beauty.
Pricing for residents range from approximately $30 per round in summer months to $56 per round in high season. Golf passes from 25 to 150 rounds are available at a cost savings. Resident’s guest rates pricing ranges from $32 per round in summer months to $81 per round in high season. Public pricing ranges from $34 per round in summer months to $98 per round in high season